Welcome to the Ohio Commercial Online Registration System-OHCORS!
- Full Reciprocity Plan FRP - Cab Cards will show all IRP Jurisdictions for New Accounts and Renewing Accounts with an Effective date of January 1, 2015.
- No longer need to use estimated distance
- No more 2nd year estimates
- No need to add jurisdictions
- IRP renewal fees will be charged based on the fleet’s actual distance for the reporting period
For additional FRP information click here or visit the IRP/FAQ icon below:
NOTE - For renewals expiring November 2014 or earlier –prior IRP rules will apply through the expiration date in 2015. Cab-cards will only display those jurisdictions specifically requested by the carrier.
- Company Logo Plates
- Upon Approval from the BMV your Company Logo can be displayed on your apportioned IRP Plate
- IRP Accounts with 50 or more Power Units are eligible
- Additional Information is available under the IRP FAQ icon for Company Logo Plates
- For Company Logo Plate Application click here
Payments can be processed online using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. If you choose to pay your transaction by credit card, a 3% LexisNexis Service fee will be added to your total amount due (with a $2.00 minimum)A LexisNexis Service fee of $2.95 will be added if you pay by Electronic Check. Credentials for online payments are mailed the following business day.
REMINDER-Validation stickers will no longer be issued to IRP Power Units. Cab Cards will display “*See Notation” in the sticker area and the notation will be added across the bottom that states “* NO REGISTRATION STICKER IS REQUIRED AFTER JANUARY 1,2014”
For helpful processing instructions, click on the “ONLINE USER GUIDE” icon. A guide has been added that explains how to use the new Document Attachment feature. To begin processing any transaction, click on the “IRP LOGIN” icon.
Please contact the Ohio IRP Processing Center at OhioIRP@xerox.com or +1 (800) 477-0007 with any questions or log on issues.
Ohio IRP Processing Center
ATTENTION: Online payment processing will be unavailable Tuesday, March 31st at 3:00 PM EDT through Wednesday, April 1st at 9:00 AM EDT. We apologize for the inconvenience.